Electronic or Mobile Ticket Questions
- Do I have to print my tickets or can I use my phone to get into the event?
- I received my electronic tickets but would like to have the hard stock copy as a souvenir. Can I receive the hard copies?
- What if I cannot print my PDF tickets as required?
- Why are some tickets sent as a mobile QR screenshot instead of a mobile transfer to my email address?
- I accepted my mobile transfer but can’t see the tickets. Why is that?
- Can I Transfer my mobile tickets to someone else?
Questions About My Ticket Delivery
- Do you ship outside of the United States?
- Can tickets be delivered to a P.O. Box?
- The FedEx delivery window (overnight or 2-day) has passed since placing my order and I still have not received my tickets.
- My tickets/package will be shipped via FedEx. When should I expect them?
- Why will I not get my tickets right away?
- How will I get my local pickup tickets?
Other Questions About My Tickets
- Where are my tickets and when can I expect them?
- Why is the price on the ticket different from what I paid?
- Why do my tickets have someone else’s name on them?
- What if a ticket has an obstructed view?
- I received my tickets and the seat numbers are not consecutive. Are my seats together?
- What are the seat numbers for my tickets?
- FedEx delivered my tickets but now I can’t find them. Can I get replacement tickets or a refund?
- Can I get a refund if prices come down after I purchase?
- What happens if I buy tickets for a playoff game that does not happen?
- What happens if my event is cancelled, postponed or rained out?
- Why was my order canceled?
- Can I change, cancel, or get a refund for my tickets after an order is placed?